How Do I Accept a Brink's Pay Payment?
- Click the link in the email
- You will be taken to a secure landing page where you will have the option of accepting or declining the payment
- Click Accept the payment
- Choose whether you'd like to receive your payment through a one-time-use virtual card or a bank transfer
Brink's Pay - One-Time Use Virtual Card
- This card information is only good for a single transaction
- This method is intended for you to run the card information on your own point-of-sale system
- If there is an unused or remaining amount on the card following the first use, the remaining card balance will be returned to the Brink's customer who sent the payment
Brink's Pay - Bank Transfer
Once you have submitted your bank account and routing numbers, an ACH transfer will be initiated. ACH transfers typically take 2-3 business days for funds to be deposited in the destination account.
The banking information you provide is secured and is not visible to the Brink's customer who sent the payment.
What's the Difference Between Accepting a Payment As a Bank Transfer or a One-Time Use Virtual Card?