How Do I Cancel My Account?
While we're sad to see you go, if the time comes that you no longer need your Brink's Business Expense account, you can close your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you can only cancel a Brink's Business Expense account via this email address and we are unable to assist with any other Brinks products or services.
When you request to cancel your account:
- The closure request must come from the email address of the Business Owner on the account
- We ask that you download any data or statements you might need before submitting the request
- A check for the remaining account balance will be issued and mailed to your business shipping address.
- A $15 Refund Check Fee will be applied to the account balance prior to the issuance of the check
- To avoid this fee, you can use Brink's Pay to transfer the remaining account balance to yourself prior to submitting your cancellation request
- All users will lose login access and all Brink's cards will be terminated when the request is processed
In order to comply with anti-money laundering policies, any remaining funds in the account will be returned to the original funding source from which the funds came after all pending transactions have been settled. If the remaining funds in your Brink's Business Expense account were transferred in via wire, a check will be issued and mailed to your business address.