How Do I File a Transaction Dispute?

Dispute Due to Lost or Stolen Card
Immediately contact our 24/7 Customer Support team at (855) 547-2896 if you believe your Brink's card is:
- Lost
- Stolen 
- Your PIN or account number is no longer secure or confidential

Dispute Due to Discrepancy
Oftentimes, disputed charges are legitimate charges that customers may not recognize or remember. If you discover a posted transaction that may be incorrect or if you're unsure about a specific transaction, we recommend attempting to resolve the issue directly with the merchant before filing a dispute.

If you aren’t able to resolve your dispute with the merchant, you can file a dispute by calling the number on the back of your card.

A customer care representative will help you through the process, and Mastercard® will investigate the dispute on your behalf and contact you with the results.

If the transaction(s) in question are indeed unfamiliar or fraudulent:

- Immediately contact our 24/7 Customer Support team at (855) 547-2896
- Deactivate or Cancel the card associated with those charges
- Reissue a new card from the Cards tab

You Filed a Dispute, What Next?
- The team will submit your dispute and also offer the opportunity to complete a form to offer provisional credit for unauthorized transactions

- Please note that this provisional credit may be reversed, dependent on the outcome of the investigation

- We additionally recommend that you file a police report documenting any fraudulent activity on your card

- Please note that this investigation could take up to 120 days to complete, however, we will try to resolve it as quickly as possible

Please note disputes must be filed within 60 days of the charge. 

What Do I Do If My Card is Lost or Stolen?

How Do I Temporarily Deactivate a Card?

How Do I Replace, Reissue or Cancel a Card?

How did we do?